An odourless black wax designed to minimise trap odour, prevent traps from rusting and speed up the trap action.
Recommended after preparing traps with Logwood Trap Dye.
• Boil 20L of water and add wax block
• Once melted, add traps on a hook (for easy removal)
• Leave for 5 - 10 minutes to ensure trap metal reaches water temperature
• Remove and hang to dry
• Clear trap trigger of any excess wax
• Clean and repeat waxing process after each catch
• One block does approximately 10 traps
*** Caution: Wax is flammable, do not overheat. Ensure protective equipment is worn. ***